Tundra Engineering Inc. is committed to sustainable business practices with a social and ecological focus for our energy facilities engineering (EPCM) work. We use sustainable design and engineering to minimize environmental impact and we understand the necessity to engineer infrastructure that lasts.
Tundra’s commitment to HSE includes:
- Providing leadership, resources, equipment, and training that enhance personnel awareness of, and participation in, the creation of a safe, controlled and environmentally healthy workplace
- Maintaining an active hazard recognition, assessment, and control program
- Encouraging self-monitoring activities by identifying, evaluating, and minimizing the risk of exposure to people and the environment
- Ensuring measures are in place for reporting and investigating accidents and ensure compliance with established occupational health and safety regulations and environmental laws
- Improving the effectiveness of our HSE program by setting and reviewing standards, policies, and objectives