SAFETY POLICY STATEMENT
Tundra is committed to the health and safety of all its employees, contractors, clients and the local communities in which it operates. The ultimate goal of Tundra is to have an incident-free environment.
HSE: The Highest Priority
Tundra places the highest priority on completing all phases of each project with a strong emphasis on Health, Safety and Environment. Our highly experienced team are specialists in risk management; enabling us to complete facility and pipeline projects in all areas with the confidence that operations will be conducted in a safe and environmentally sensitive manner.
– Tundra is committed to conducting its projects in a manner that protects the safety of its employees and the public.
– Tundra is committed to providing a work environment to the highest level of industry standards and in full compliance with applicable legislation.
– Tundra will not compromise worker wellbeing or the environment for the benefit of cost, schedule or productivity.
Management sets a personal example for everyone in their day-to-day work. Employees at every level understand that they play a key role in helping to achieve Tundra safety initiatives.
Tundra’s commitment to HSE includes:
- Providing leadership, resources, equipment, and training that enhance personnel awareness of, and participation in, the creation of a safe, controlled and environmentally healthy workplace
- Maintaining an active hazard recognition, assessment, and control program
- Encouraging self-monitoring activities by identifying, evaluating, and minimizing the risk of exposure to people and the environment
- Ensuring measures are in place for reporting and investigating accidents and ensure compliance with established occupational health and safety regulations and environmental laws
- Improving the effectiveness of our HSE program by setting and reviewing standards, policies, and objectives